Education: M.Sc.EE, Technical University of Denmark, M.Sc. Finance, Copenhagen Business School.
Technical expertise: Mechanical and electronic engineering, especially hearing aids, antenna design, signal processing and algorithms, software, electro magnetisme, wireless systems, electro optical systems.
General IP background: European Patent Attorney. Patent examiner with the Danish Patent and Trademark Office. Employed within the IP industry since 2005. Joined Budde Schou A/S in 2016. COO since 2018.
- Expert advice, assistance and prosecution in relation to applications for patent, utility model and design worldwide.
- Performance of Freedom to Operate analyses
- Performance of infringement opinions of patent portfolios in the context of IP Due Diligence reviews and/or with a view to licence agreements.
- Technical expert in litigation based on patent infringement.
- Member of an Examination Committee for the EQE.
Memberships: ADIPA (Association of Danish Intellectual Property Attorneys), FIR (Danish Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property), EPI
Languages: Danish, English and German