Henriette A. Damsgaard
Education: M.Sc. (Biology), University of Copenhagen, Ph.D. (plant molecular biology), University of Copenhagen in collaboration with Risoe National Laboratory, Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Copenhagen Business School.
Technical expertise: Biotechnology, molecular biology, plant biology, plant pathology and microbiology.
General background: European Patent Attorney. Diploma in Patent Litigation in Europe. With Budde Schou A/S since 2005. COO since 2018.
- Expert advice, assistance and prosecution in relation to applications for patent, utility model and supplementary protection certificate (SPC) worldwide.
- IP Due Diligence surveys
- Freedom to Operate analyses.
- Assistance in patent litigation based on infringement and other patent related conflicts.
Memberships: ADIPA (Association of Danish Intellectual Property Attorneys), FIR (Danish Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property), EPI
Languages: Danish, English and German.
1. “Hybridization between oilseed rape (Brassica napus) and different populations and species of Raphanus.” Ammitzbøll, H.A. and Jørgensen, R.B.: Environmental Biosafety Research 5: 3-13, 2006.
2. “Anti-. microbial flavonoid 3-deoxyanthocyanidins in Sorghum bicolor”, chapter 6: “The Role of Phenols in Plant Defense” Pedersen, M. J.; Ammitzbøll, H.; Mattsson, O.; Duus, J. Ø. and Nicholson, R. L.: Phenolic compound Biochemistry. Springer Netherlands, pp 211-234, 2006.
3. “Environmental effects of transgene expression on hybrid fitness – a case study on oilseed rape.” Ammitzbøll, H.A.; Mikkelsen, T. and Jørgensen, R.B.: Environmental Biosafety Research 4: 3-12, 2005.
4. “Inclusions of flavonoid 3-deoxyanthocyanidins in Sorghum bicolor self-organize into spherical structures.” Nielsen, K.A.; Gottfredsen, C.H.; Buch-Pedersen, M.J.; Ammitzbøll, H. ; Mattsson, O. ; Duus, J.Ø. and Nicholson, R.L.: Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology 65: 187-196 (2005).
5. “Gene introgression and consequences in Brassica.” Jørgensen, R.B.; Ammitzbøll, H.; Hansen, L.B.; Johannesen, M.; Andersen, B.; Hauser, T.P.: Introgression from Genetically Modified Plants into Wild Relatives (eds. Nijs H.C.M., Bartsch D. and Sweet J.): 253-262. CABI publishing, UK, 2004.
6. “A review on interspecific gene flow from oilseed rape to wild relatives.” Chèvre, A.M.; Ammitzbøll, H.; Breckling, B.; Dietz-Pfeilstetter, A.; Frédérique Eber, F.; BER; Fargue, A.; Gomez-Campo, C.; Jenczewsk, E.; Jørgensen, R.B.; Lavigne, C.; Meier, M.S.; Nijs, H.; Pascher, K.; Seguin-Swartz, G.; Sweet, J.; Steward C.N. and Warwick, S.: “Introgression from Genetically Modified Plants into wild relatives and its consequences” (eds. Nijs H., Bartsch D. and J. Sweet): 235-251, CABI publishing, UK, 2004.
7. “Transient expression of a vacuolar peroxidase increases susceptibility of epidermal barley cells to powdery mildew” Kristensen, B.K.; Ammitzbøll, H.; Rasmussen, S.K.; Nielsen, K.A.,. Molecular Plant Pathology 2001 2, 311-317.