Education: M.Sc. (Biotechnology), Odense University, Ph.D. (Biochemistry), University of Southern Denmark in collaboration with ETH Zürich (Switzerland), Emory University (USA), and ATOMKI (Hungary). Master of Advanced Studies in Intellectual Property, ETH Zürich (Switzerland).
Technical expertise: Biotechnology, biochemistry, and chemistry, including in particular organic chemistry, analytical chemistry and instrumental development associated therewith.
General background: European Patent Attorney. Diploma in Patent Litigation in Europe. With Budde Schou A/S since 2019.
- Expert advice, assistance and prosecution in relation to applications for patent, utility model and supplementary protection certificate (SPC) worldwide
- IP Due Diligence surveys
- Freedom to Operate analyses
- Assistance in patent litigation based on infringement and other patent related conflicts.
Memberships: ADIPA (Association of Danish Intellectual Property Attorneys), EPI, and FICPI.
Languages: Danish, Swedish, English, German and French
1. Ørsnes, H.; Bohatka, S.; Degn, H. (1997) Reaction of Water at Hot Filament Interferes with Measurements of Dissolved Gases by Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 11, 1736-1738.
2. Ørsnes, H.; Graf, T.; Bohatka, S.; Degn, H. (1998) Rotating Ball Inlet for Continuous Mass Spectrometric Monitoring of Aqueous Solutions. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 12, 11-15.
3. Ørsnes, H.; Graf, T.; Degn, H. (1998) Stopped-flow Mass Spectrometry with a Rotating Ball Inlet: Application to the Ketone-Sulfite Reaction. Anal. Chem. 70, 4751-4754.
4. Ørsnes, H.; Graf, T.; Degn, H. (1999) Measurement of Inorganic Acids with Rotating Ball Inlet Mass Spectrometry. Anal. Chim. Acta 390, 185-192.
5. Ørsnes, H.; Graf, T.; Degn, H.; Murray, K. K. (2000) A Rotating Ball Inlet for On-Line MALDI Mass Spectrometry. Anal. Chem. 72, 251-254.
6. Ørsnes, H. (2000) Pittcon 2000 – Recent Advances in Ion Mobility Spectrometry and Air Sampling Techniques. Chimia 54, 367-370.
7. Schmidt, E.N.; Ørsnes, H.; Graf, T.; Christensen T.; Degn, H. (2001) Monitoring Organic Compounds in Aqueous Solution by Rotating Ball Inlet Mass Spectrometry with Continuous Wave Infrared Laser Desorption. Sensors Actuators B. 76, 411-418.
8. Ørsnes, H.; Zenobi, R. (2001) Interfaces for On-Line Liquid Sample Delivery for Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionisation Mass Spectrometry. Chem. Soc. Rev. 30, 104-112.
9. Baier, G.; Müller, M.; Ørsnes, H. (2002) Excitable Spatio-temporal Chaos in a Model of Glycolysis. J. Phys. Chem. B 106, 3275.
10. Degn, H.; Ørsnes, H.; Graf, T. (published April 1999) Dosing Unit and a Method of Continuous Introduction of Liquid Solution Samples into a System. Patents granted in EP and US based on WO9920329.
11. Degn, H.; Ørsnes, H.; Graf, T. (published September 2001) Dosing Unit with Electrically Polarised Moving Member. Pending national/regional phase applications in US and EP based on WO0171767.
12. Ørsnes, H.; Daniel, J.; Zenobi, R. (published April 2002) Atmospheric Pressure MALDI with a Continuous Flow Probe. Pending European application (EP1193730).